Thursday, October 05, 2006

Joseph Newman

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joseph Newman and his contribution to humanity http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3484490731703421398 Look how he spends his WHOLE LIFE trying to explain it. People have ignored him all his life. I should bother to explain it again? quote During the news conference I had to physically remove an individual from the conference room who, along with his physicist cohort, had come to the news conference to heckle me and my work with no interest in understanding the importance of my energy machine technology. I will now tell you why I did that. I am 68 years of age and I have experienced a LOT during the course of my life. When I saw the mannerisms of those two individuals towards my presentation and heard their sarcastically-toned "forked" tongues, I became enraged. I was enraged for all humanity and for all creative minds that have ever been subjected to such insensitive and uncaring attitudes. For the past 40 years I have clearly seen that many so-called scientific intellectuals in high positions of influence are FRAUDS. Why? Because they have the mentality of a parrot. They have simply memorized the great contributions of important scientific innovators of the past and can quote those contributions like a parrot. Yet at the same time, they have absolutely no true understanding and especially curiosity regarding the subjects they quote. I tried for years to get them to debate me and they always refused. They said the "burden of proof is on me." I then put forth the absolute proof of a Unified Mechanical Field Theory, followed by the Energy Machine. But the mental cowards have still refused to debate me. I do however give credit to more than 40 brave scientific individuals (physicists, electrical engineers, nuclear engineers, mechanical engineers, etc.) who did come forth and endorse the magnitude of my Mechanical Theory and the world importance for humanity resulting from the development of my Energy Machine. I have total contempt for the mental cowards and parrots in the scientific community whose attitudes impede the progress of civilization for all humanity. And I give deep love and thanks to the courage of John Denver and others who have helped the Energy Machine to go forward. Sincerely, Joseph W. Newman First look at his film then read this review. For over 20 years Joe Newman (born, Joseph Westly Rogers) has been promising to demonstrate a device that produces more energy than it consumes. Many people have contributed time, materials and money to try to make this happen and many have concluded that Newman is dishonorable, incompetent or just plain nuts. http://www.phact.org/e/skeptic/newman.htm No one has seen the devices? Not one person? Sounds like an interesting statement after a lifetime of endless demonstration. A senator requesting funding? The patent office is taken to court? Hundreds of newspapers, and CNN testing the device on a remote location in a forest. But no one has seen the device? huh? I think you know what happened.