Sunday, December 04, 2005

Truth can be at risk in the world of the Web - Sunday, 12/04/05

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Truth can be at risk in the world of the Web - Sunday, 12/04/05 : "At age 78, I thought I was beyond feeling surprise or anger at anything negative anybody said about me. I was wrong. It was infuriating to read that stuff under my name. And it was mind-boggling when my son, John Seigenthaler, a journalist for NBC News, phoned from New York to say he had discovered the same scurrilous text on two other Web sites, Reference.com and Answers.com."

A journalist who didn't look up his dad in wikipedia? Dad was to old to understand the words "edit me", this is a some what respectable excuse. Junior probably doesn't know the basics about publishing. Hell, he never even googled his dad! Thats crap editorialising beyond retarded. LOL