Friday, December 09, 2005

machine search vs human interface - template tags for all

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
machine search vs human interface:Human-computer interaction is the study of interaction between users and computers, relating computer science with other fields of study and research. Interaction between users and computers occurs at the user interface, it's the way the information is presented on a screen. Advertisement

Template tags for all

From the blogdesign blog, I know I'm the best web designer on this planet but making money as one is not a skill I've mastered. So I've made a Blogger template, you are looking at it, it took some work but I think it's ready to be used and modified by you. I will update the template code in this post as soon as I've managed to agree with myself on how I will do this."