Wednesday, December 07, 2005

CareerBuilder WorkLife: Are you really working at home?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CareerBuilder WorkLife: Are you really working at home?- Keep to the same schedule I find a 3 minute walk (outside) better as 20 cups of coffee to start the day. I bet some of the 14% get more work done at home. Maybe it's just that I like to think I could. :) I think experience is just as important in this kind of job as any other. A hidden joke in this topic is how products require people traveling to work as a resource but not lot of businesses pay for those hours. Employees work for free, pay the car, gas and insurance but the product cant exist without it. A house next-to or inside the office would be less efficient. The difference will probably get smaller as workers get to pay for office equipment, internet and phone calls. About location, location, I would like an extra house just for work, A mobile home would be even better. :) but less efficient. :(